- Magnificent views of Tenerife’s west coast from the water
- Chance to see wild dolphins in their natural environment
- No kayaking experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Spot up to five dolphins species including bottlenose and striped
Departure & Return
Edificio Cristianar is a white building at the end of the street, right by the sea. It is 5 floors high with rounded balconies. Xplore Tenerife is on the ground floor, around the right side of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the Kayak, passengers weighing over 100 kg will be required to participate in a single kayak.
- The meeting time is 15 minutes before the start time of the trip.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to be able to swim
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY XploreTenerife
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms