- Travel with ease across the island in an air-conditioned bus
- See highlights such as Garajonay National Park and El Cedro
- Explore La Gomera's capital, San Sebastian
- Lunch and round-trip transport from Tenerife are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival at San Sebastian, the island’s capital city, you’ll enjoy sun-dappled plazas and hear of its associations with the famed explorer, Christopher Columbus. The UNESCO-listed La Garajonay National Park is replete with banana plantations, dramatic mountains and mossy rainforests, making for a scenic journey.
Then, revitalize with lunch while enjoying striking views of Mount Teide and witnessing a performance of Silbo, a whistling language used by locals to communicate across rugged terrain.
During the descent back to sea level, pass through the quaint villages of Chipude and El Cercado, and marvel at the protrusive mound of Roque de Agando — one of La Gomera’s most striking features. Conclude your tour with drop-off at your Tenerife hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Teide S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands