Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Mt. Teide and Masca Valley tour from southern Tenerife
- Travel through Teide National Park, a UNESCO site that surrounds the Mt. Teide volcano
- Enjoy free time in the pretty villages of Garachico and Masca
- Make the most of a hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
You will be returned back to where you were picked up. Pick up times can differ depending on where your closest pick up point is. From 06.50 - 08.30. From the South sometimes we do have a later pick up time. SANTA CRUZ THE CAPITAL is only on Fridays.
What To Expect
Weave your way through the winding streets of the village then arrive at Icod de Los Vinos, a rugged region in which the legendary dragon tree thrives. Towering at a height of 72 feet (22 meters) the tree is reputed to be 1,000 years old; capture fabulous photographs beside the living legend then continue by coach to two villages cradled by the spectacular countryside.
Arrive in Garachio and admire the lava carved landscape from an incredible vantage point. See the spectacular scenery of Masca as you explore alongside your guide, snapping shots of sprawling greenery and mountainous peaks. Stroll around the streets of the villages and absorb their provincial charm, perhaps enjoying lunch in a rustic local restaurant (own expense).
Reconvene with your guide at a pre-arranged time then travel towards southern Tenerife through the captivating countryside of Santiago del Teide. Bid your group farewell when you are dropped at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking shoes, warm clothes and water are strongly recommended
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Please note North pick ups are only in Puerto De La Cruz.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel name or area is required to locate your closest pick up point
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ITINERARY MAY ALTER DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- THERE ARE MORE STOPS FOR PHOTOS AND SOME STOPS MAY CHANGE
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour could be offered by a multilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pindoria Viajes SL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms