7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tenerife offers much more than just beaches and nightlife, as this full-day tour will show you. Your guide will take you to the island's rugged interiors, full of volcanic landscapes and beautiful vistas. You'll also get to stop at a family-owned winery where you'll dine on a Canarian lunch washed down with local wines.
- An extensive lunch full of local delicacies is provided
- A half bottle of wine per person is included
- Tours in Spanish, English, and German are available
- A local guide and driver make getting around stress-free
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a van or minibus (if option selected)
Winery visit and food tasting paired with three wines.
Tickets or entrances to museums and other attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You guide will be waiting for you at the MEETING POINT for Official Tour Guides (APIT Tenerife).
It is right by the Marina´s Building (it has a piramidal shape glazing roof).
You can find the meeting point walking from the ship tracking the BLUE LINE marked on the ground to the "City Center". It takes about 10-20 minutes walking from the Ship. DO NOT take the shuttle bus.
Once you have booked the tour, contact the supplier to send you a map with detailed information about the meeting points.
- Marina Santa Cruz, Calle Dársena Comercial Los Llanos S/N, 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel Tenerife
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTenerifeShore Excursions - Canary IslandsFood Tours - Canary IslandsBus Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsWine Tastings - Canary IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary IslandsShore Excursions - Gran CanariaFood Tours - Gran CanariaBus Tours - Gran CanariaNature and Wildlife - Gran CanariaWine Tastings - Gran CanariaPorts of Call Tours - Gran CanariaFull-day Tours - Gran CanariaShore Excursions - La PalmaFood Tours - La PalmaBus Tours - La PalmaNature and Wildlife - La PalmaWine Tastings - La PalmaPorts of Call Tours - La PalmaFull-day Tours - La PalmaCategory
Los Roques de García Tours & TicketsLas Águilas Jungle Park Tours & TicketsDrago Park (Parque del Drago) Tours & TicketsLoro Park (Loro Parque) Tours & TicketsEl Médano Tours & TicketsMuseum of Nature and Archaeology (MUNA) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Science and the Cosmos (Museo de las Ciencias y el Cosmos) Tours & TicketsMonkey Park Tenerife Tours & TicketsVilaflor Tours & TicketsArtlandya Tours & TicketsMonje Winery (Bodegas Monje) Tours & TicketsLa Laguna Tours & TicketsPort of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Puerto de Santa Cruz de Tenerife) Tours & TicketsLas Vistas Beach (Playa de las Vistas) Tours & TicketsPyramids of Güímar Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden (Pirámides de Güímar) Tours & TicketsAnaga Mountains (Macizo de Anaga) Tours & TicketsAqualand Costa Adeje Tours & TicketsLa Caldera Tours & TicketsTeide Cable Car (Teleférico del Teide) Tours & TicketsSantiago del Teide Tours & Tickets