- A great introduction to underwater exploration
- All equipment, including wetsuit, is included
- Enjoy a boat trip as well as a diving lesson
- Feel confident in the water with a well-qualified instructor
Departure & Return
The meeting time is 30 minutes before the activity starts. We may refuse the service in case of your delay. The meeting point is at the port "Puerto Colon", in the car park, in front of pier #5. There is a big graffiti in the wall "Diving School".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- under the 10 years old children will have to show identification
- We appreciate your understanding that we can't give 100% guarantee for seeing turtles at the trip
- Most travelers can participate
- if you do not have perfect vision you can take lenses. glasses are not allowed under goggles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Sub SLU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms