2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you’ve always wanted to learn to surf or have a bit of experience, Tenerife is a great place to level-up your skills. You’ll be provided with all the gear you need to hit the water during this two-hour lesson. Your instructor will help you gain confidence while you have fun and experience the beauty of one of Europe’s most renowned surfing spots.
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group lesson
- No surfing experience is necessary
- Exact location and schedule may change according to the conditions
- Instructors will accompany you to ensure you feel safe
Saved to wishlist!
Surf board and wetsuit
Departure & Return
Parque Santiago II, Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 32, 38650 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
CC Parque Santiago 2, shop 20
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tilegit Surf School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf Lesson at Playa de las Américas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf Lesson at Playa de las Américas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Surf Lesson at Playa de las Américas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf Lesson at Playa de las Américas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Surf Lesson at Playa de las Américas
Explore Similar Things to Do
SurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTenerifeSurfing - Canary IslandsSurfing - Gran CanariaSurfing - La PalmaCategory
Las Águilas Jungle Park Tours & TicketsLa Laguna Tours & TicketsSiam Park Tours & TicketsOasis Los Gigantes Tours & TicketsPort of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Puerto de Santa Cruz de Tenerife) Tours & TicketsArtlandya Tours & TicketsMuseum of Nature and Archaeology (MUNA) Tours & TicketsMonje Winery (Bodegas Monje) Tours & TicketsPyramids of Güímar Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden (Pirámides de Güímar) Tours & TicketsLas Vistas Beach (Playa de las Vistas) Tours & TicketsDrago Park (Parque del Drago) Tours & TicketsTeide Cable Car (Teleférico del Teide) Tours & TicketsAnaga Mountains (Macizo de Anaga) Tours & TicketsLa Caldera Tours & TicketsVilaflor Tours & TicketsLoro Park (Loro Parque) Tours & TicketsAqualand Costa Adeje Tours & TicketsLos Roques de García Tours & TicketsMonkey Park Tenerife Tours & TicketsEl Médano Tours & Tickets