Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Scale the summit of Spain’s highest mountain on an evening tour of Mount Teide
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at Bodega Reverón in Vilaflor
- Spot star constellations with the help of an expert stargazing guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, dinner, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Stop for dinner (included) in Vilaflor, Spain’s highest village, and dine at the Bodega Reverón restaurant. Indulge in some traditional Canarian cuisine, accompanied by a glass of wine, as your guide fills you in on Tenerife’s fascinating geological wonders.
Finally, look out over the dramatic crater of Mt. Teide volcano and revel in the unearthly silence and darkness of the park by night. Gaze up at the stars and listen as your guide, a knowledgeable stargazer, points out the different star constellations. If you’re lucky, you might spot a shooting star, while on clear nights it’s possible to see the Milky Way.
After an unforgettable evening, your tour ends with drop-off at your Tenerife hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring some warm clothing, especially during the winter.
- If any person is vegetarian or have any food intolerance please indicate it in the comment field to adapt the menu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Teide S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands