Departure & Return
When the clients come by cruise ship we´ll pick them up at the Cabildo insular building 10 minutes walking from the Harbour. From Their Ship, they must go to the cityt center. It´s a clocktower ... the only one next to the harbour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Normally when they come by Cruise Ship we leave them inside of the Harbour.
Where will we drop off the customer at the end of the activity? At the same place we picked them up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- if they clients come with wheelchair please make a photo and we will try to find a special car with a charge
- What health measures have we implemented on our activity? All required protective equipment is provided All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned Social distancing is maintained in vehicles To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited Bring your own mask You must fill out a travel information form Temperature checks are mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY WorldtravelTenerife
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not easy for anyone to drive and to answer questions simultaneously." See review