- A great choice for nature and wildlife fans
- Learn about native marine life from the boat crew
- See Mount Teide and Tenerife’s coastline from a stunning vantage point
- Amazing opportunity to see whales and dolphins in their natural environment
Departure & Return
Los Cristianos Harbour in Arona Tenerife
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All pets are also welcome onboard
- Large salon to get away from all the elements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY BAHRIYELI - collaborating with SEA SHEPHERD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whale & Dolphin Watching Boat Tour from Los Cristianos .
- "I think 2 hours was an ideal length of time (not too long but long enough), great trip for holidaying with teenagers." See review
- "The tour guides are always present for you and they male this experience unforgetable" See review
- "Very nice tour, respectable to the animals, the whales are residents there, u get to see them easily.very knowledgeable guide, 2 h is perfect time." See review