2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Costa Adeje without getting lost during a small-group tuk tuk tour that’s an ideal way to orient first-time visitors. You’ll glide between Tenerife highlights with ease and stop at Plaza de Duque, Playa de Enramada, and the Church of San Sebastian, getting an intimate glimpse of each by walking around. Plus, you can choose from multiple departure times throughout the day to suit your schedule.
- Orient yourself in Costa Adeje on a tuk tuk tour
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to four people
- Travel between Costa Adeje highlights without wasting time getting lost
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Tuk Tuk as transportation to and from sights
Walking tour at each sight
Small-group, private tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Fañabé Plaza , 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Hotel Jacaranda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuk Tuk Tenerife
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doble Tuk Tuk Tour in Costa Adeje ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Doble Tuk Tuk Tour in Costa Adeje ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doble Tuk Tuk Tour in Costa Adeje ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Doble Tuk Tuk Tour in Costa Adeje
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Outdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTenerifeNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsTuk Tuk Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Gran CanariaTuk Tuk Tours - Gran CanariaNature and Wildlife - La PalmaTuk Tuk Tours - La PalmaCategory
Teide Cable Car (Teleférico del Teide)Museum of Nature and Archaeology (MUNA)Las Águilas Jungle ParkLas Vistas Beach (Playa de las Vistas)Pyramids of Güímar Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden (Pirámides de Güímar)Oasis Los GigantesDrago Park (Parque del Drago)VilaflorMonkey Park TenerifePort of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Puerto de Santa Cruz de Tenerife)Aqualand Costa AdejeMuseum of Science and the Cosmos (Museo de las Ciencias y el Cosmos)Anaga Mountains (Macizo de Anaga)Loro Park (Loro Parque)La LagunaSantiago del TeideLos Roques de GarcíaLa CalderaArtlandyaMonje Winery (Bodegas Monje)