Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dive into the sights and stories of northern Greece on this full-day tour from Thessaloniki. Instead of piling into a crowded tour bus, enjoy the quiet and focus of a small-group tour, not to mention the personalized attention of your group’s tour, as you explore the ruins of the ancient Macedonian city of Philippi. Explore the ‘Forum Romanum’ with your guide and visit other historical highlights like Lydia’s Baptistry, the site where St Lydia of Thyatira was baptised, and the statue of the Amphipolis Lion.
- See churches, ports and other historic Kavala sights on a sightseeing drive
- Lunch provided free of charge at a seaside seafood restaurant in Kavala
- Free round-trip pick-up and return included from hotels in Thessaloniki
- Accessible for children: save money with discounted tickets for under-14s
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Guide during the tour
VAT and all Legal Taxes included
Commemorative TripAdvisor Award
Entrance Fees to the Archaeological Sites & Museums (6,00 euro pp)
Drinks & beverages during all meals
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
Departure & Return
Monastiriou 16, Thessaloniki 546 29, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour of Philippi, Amphipolis, and Kavala?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour of Philippi, Amphipolis, and Kavala?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour of Philippi, Amphipolis, and Kavala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour of Philippi, Amphipolis, and Kavala?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour of Philippi, Amphipolis, and Kavala
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiBus Tours - MacedoniaArchaeology Tours - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory