- Admire the UNESCO-listed Meteora monasteries on a day trip from Thessaloniki
- Go direct to the monasteries with ease, without train or bus changes
- Tour and hear tales about two of the rock retreats that you might miss alone
- Includes return transport, with tickets and lunch in Kalampaka at your cost
Departure & Return
Aristotelous square and Egnatia square in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our trip attendant shall wear a clothing with the AMMON Express marking so that he will be recognisable easily.
- You should be at the departure points 10' before the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding.
- The monasteries have strict dress rules prohibiting entry to male visitors wearing shorts and women visitors with sleeveless sweatshirts.
- The approach to the monasteries is achieved through stairs and requires comfortable footwear.
- Please be consistent with the exact appointment times specified by the Ammon Express escort, so that the excursion to Meteora will remain unforgettable to all participants.
- Please bring cαsh with you for entrance fees (€3 per monastery)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms