3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Thessaloniki
Transportation by air-conditioned V.I.P. car
Professional chauffeur (English-speaking)
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
After the trip you will receive with email edited photos and a small video of your trip.
Guide who speaks your language
Drinks or juice at local coffee place
Lunch at the best, chosen, restaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Contact phone (WhatsApp & Viber)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Thessaloniki
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThessalonikiFood Tours - MacedoniaBus Tours - MacedoniaMarkets - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaHistorical Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory