- Full-day trip to Meteora monasteries from Thessaloniki
- Visit two UNESCO-listed monasteries, each perched on a rock spire
- Admire the churches, icons, and frescoes at each site
- Absorb the bird’s-eye views and learn how the monasteries were built and used
- Stop at the Valley of Tempi gorge on route
- Guide, coach transport, and pickup and drop-off at selected hotels included
- Entrance fees to monasteries at own expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate clothing is required to enter the monasteries. Ladies must not wear short skirts/shorts and must have their arms covered by long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Meteora Monasteries Day Trip from Thessaloniki.