- Full-day Mount Olympus tour from Thessaloniki
- Visit the mythical home of the Greek gods
- Explore the ruins of an ancient city and sanctuary at the Dion Archaeological Park
- See excavated statues and other rare finds at the on-site museum
- Experience modern Mount Olympus culture in the traditional village of Litochoro
- Walk through beautiful Enipea valley on the lower slopes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
What To Expect
Take a guided tour of the site (entrance fee not included), where a fortified city dating back to the 6th century BC has been excavated. See the remnants of public baths, old city walls, and sacred sites like a Macedonian sanctuary dedicated to the god Zeus. After about touring the site, learn about Dion’s fascinating history and admire statues and other uncovered relics with a brief visit to the on-site museum. Take a break for lunch or coffee (own expense) following the site tour.
In the afternoon, visit Litochoro, a charming alpine village and popular base camp for Olympus climbers. Get a glimpse of modern mountain culture during a guided tour, followed by a walk through the Enipea valley that stretches across the lower slopes. After a full day discovering the legends and scenery of one of Greece’s most famous destinations, relax on the return ride to your Thessaloniki hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mount Olympus and Dion Full-Day Trip from Thessaloniki.