- Full-day Mount Olympus tour from Thessaloniki
- Visit the mythical home of the Greek gods
- Explore the ruins of an ancient city and sanctuary at the Dion Archaeological Park
- See excavated statues and other rare finds at the on-site museum
- Experience modern Mount Olympus culture in the traditional village of Litochoro
- Walk through beautiful Enipea valley on the lower slopes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Take a guided tour of the site (entrance fee not included), where a fortified city dating back to the 6th century BC has been excavated. See the remnants of public baths, old city walls, and sacred sites like a Macedonian sanctuary dedicated to the god Zeus. After about touring the site, learn about Dion’s fascinating history and admire statues and other uncovered relics with a brief visit to the on-site museum. Take a break for lunch or coffee (own expense) following the site tour.
In the afternoon, visit Litochoro, a charming alpine village and popular base camp for Olympus climbers. Get a glimpse of modern mountain culture during a guided tour, followed by a walk through the Enipea valley that stretches across the lower slopes. After a full day discovering the legends and scenery of one of Greece’s most famous destinations, relax on the return ride to your Thessaloniki hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff