- After soaking, enjoy a visit to Edesaa, ancient capital of Macedon
- Escape the cold and warm your bones: the pools are warm year-round
- Don't ruin a relaxing experience at Pozar by having to drive yourself home
- Conveniently meet your guide in downtown Thessaloniki or at your hotel
Departure & Return
In the entrance of White Tower at 08:00
In the entrance of Makedonia Palace Hotel at 08:05
Aristotelous square and Egnatia square in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:15
In the entrance of Capsis Hotel at 08:20
In the entrance of the Met Hotel at 08:25
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You should try this relaxing experience at Pozar Thermal Baths if you have extra time in Thessaloniki (and have already done the Meteora tour)." See review