Explore our promoted experiences
- After soaking, enjoy a visit to Edesaa, ancient capital of Macedon
- Escape the cold and warm your bones: the pools are warm year-round
- Don't ruin a relaxing experience at Pozar by having to drive yourself home
- Conveniently meet your guide in downtown Thessaloniki or at your hotel
Departure & Return
Aristotelous square and Egnatia square in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You should be at the departure points 10' before the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding.
- Our trip attendant-archaeologist shall wear clothing with the Ammon Express marking so that he/she will be recognisable easily
- Don’t forget your swimwear and a towel/bathrobe!
- Lockers with key are available at the area of the thermal springs so that you can store your personal belongings
- You can rent a towel from the area. The cost is 1,50€/towel
- There are numerous changing rooms with hairdresser for your personal care.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter the hot springs
- Be provided with the information folio of the Thermal Springs for all the advice regarding the sensitive social groups that are not allowed to make use of the Thermal Springs
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- In summer season bear in mind to have sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Please be consistent with the exact appointment times specified by the Ammon Express escort, so that the excursion will remain unforgettable to all participants
- Have a nice trip and an unforgettable experience!
- Don’t forget to share pictures and comments from your experience!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You should try this relaxing experience at Pozar Thermal Baths if you have extra time in Thessaloniki (and have already done the Meteora tour)." See review