4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Tour the highlights of Thessaloniki on a half day tour. With a local guide, visit popular sites such as the White Tower, Galerius Arch, the Rotunda monument, Old Town (Ano Poli) and the city walls, and Demetrius Byzantine church and its crypt. You will also have a chance to visit the Archeological Museum of Thessaloniki. Transportation by air-conditioned coach is included, but entrance fees are not.
- Great overview of Thessaloniki’s highlights
- Family-friendly activity for all ages
- See the White Tower, Galerius Arch, and more
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Pavilion 8, 154, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Filos Holiday and Travel
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thessaloniki City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingThessalonikiBus Tours - MacedoniaCity Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaBus Tours - OhridCity Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - SkopjeCity Tours - SkopjeHalf-day Tours - SkopjeCategory