2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’d prefer to avoid the parking hell that is downtown Thessaloniki, take it easy on this guided city tour. Stroll through the streets of the Old Town and walk along the city walls. See sights from the White Tower to the Arch of Galerius, the Rotunda, and the Church of Agios Dimitrios, and stop at the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki. Tour includes transfers and guiding but excludes entrance fees.
- Check off Thessaloniki’s signature sites in just a morning with a guide
- Tour the Old Town and the city walls on foot
- Descend into the eerie crypt below the Church of Agios Dimitrios
- Take it easy with pickup from central hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting experiences
Lunch-break at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
Vasileos Irakleiou 26, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki City Morning Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki City Morning Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki City Morning Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki City Morning Walking Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingThessalonikiFood Tours - MacedoniaArchaeology Tours - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaMarkets - MacedoniaHistorical Tours - MacedoniaCategory