- Discover the holy mountain’s history with a guide providing running commentary
- Get to and from Ouranoupoli without any fuss: group transport included
- Transport includes pick-up from and return to a range of Thessaloniki hotels
- Family-friendly adventure: pick up discounted tickets for under-12s
Departure & Return
Aristotelous and Egnatia Str. in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Our trip attendant-archaeologist shall wear clothing with the Ammon Express marking so that he/she will be recognisable easily
- You should be at the departure point 10΄ before the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding
- During the cruise, there are available coffees, sandwiches, beers and refreshments (not included in the price).There is also an audio guide, available in various languages.
- Don’t forget your swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Please be consistent with the exact appointment times specified by the Ammon Express escort, so that the excursion will remain unforgettable to all participants
- Have a nice trip and an unforgettable experience!
- Don’t forget to share pictures and comments from your experience!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms