2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get way off the tourist track on this insider’s food crawl through Thessaloniki. Discover where locals shop as you sample a selection of traditional Greek delicacies in Kapani and Modiano markets, packed with fresh cheese, organic produce, and tasty pastry stalls. Tours also include stops in Louloudadika and lively Athonos Square, plus a complimentary coffee to get you started.
- A walking market and food tasting tour in Thessaloniki
- Unique shopping finds: discover a traditional crafts shop that sells Greek folk art
- Learn about Greece’s rich culinary heritage from your guide
- Get insider tips on where to find the best Greek tavernas for after the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Greek coffee
Cost of lunch after the tour
Departure & Return
Tsimiski 12, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
In the entrance of Le Palace Art Hotel at 11:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thessaloniki: Open Markets Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki: Open Markets Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki: Open Markets Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki: Open Markets Food Tasting Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingThessalonikiFood Tours - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaMarkets - MacedoniaCoffee & Tea Tours - MacedoniaCategory