Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a half-day food and drink tasting tour of Thessaloniki’s market
- Eat the equivalent of breakfast and lunch as you get to know Greek culture
- Watch the production of traditional sweets and make some yourself
- Tastings are included in the tour cost and vegetarian options are available
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point: Inside the Port of Thessaloniki, across Eleftherias Square (in front of the white mast).
Return DetailsThe tour does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual host
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The total tour length is approximate; please allow for a grace period
- Tours do not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8km are covered per tour
- We are child friendly! Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- We are child friendly! Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epiculiar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.