- Taste a variety of Greek dishes and beverages
- Get a behind the scenes look at food production
- Enjoy insider recommendations for restaurants
- Immerse yourself in local food and drink culture
Departure & Return
Directions: Tour departs from inside the Port of Thessaloniki, nearby the white mast when you enter the Port on your left hand side. Your host will be wearing an 'E' badge on his/her T-shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual host
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The total tour length is approximate; please allow for a grace period
- Tours do not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 3.3km are covered per tour
- We are child friendly! Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- We are child friendly! Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epiculiar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.