6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers . Just let us know about pick up place and we will be there
- Tirana International Airport, Rruga Regjimentit 33, Nikël Tirana, 1504, Albania
- Durrës Port, Rruga Pavaresia 66, Durrës, Albania
- Port of Vlora, FF2M+JCR, Vlorë 9401, Albania
6/23/2020 - 3/31/2023
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tirana Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Albanian Highlights - UNESCO sites ,Nature and Food tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albanian Highlights - UNESCO sites ,Nature and Food tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Albanian Highlights - UNESCO sites ,Nature and Food tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTiranaShore Excursions - OhridBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridPorts of Call Tours - OhridShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaCategory