Explore our promoted experiences
- Free time in Berat: explore both with and without a guide
- Traditional Albanian lunch at a local restaurant (optional)
- Great-value tour: hotel pickup and all entrance fees included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Tirana
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Albania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Just to add there is allot of waking over cobbled streets involved so wear comfortable shoes." See review
- "Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there will be lots of walking, and most of it over cobblestones that can be very slippery if you're not paying attention." See review
- "A good guide is equally if not more important that could make your trip sooooo full of knowledge and fun." See review