The truest face of Communism
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A mix of history, culture and in-depth exploration of Albania’s communist past, this tour provides a comprehensive overview of Tirana, particularly for first-time visitors. Visit the National Theater of Opera and Ballet, National History Museum, House of Leaves, the Enver Hoxha Pyramid, the Clock Tower of Tirana, and several other notable landmarks. Lunch and a sampling of rakia—a strong Albanian alcoholic beverage—are included.
- Comprehensive tour of the capital city
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers at their chosen place of staying/hotel/hostel/a departure point in Tirana agreed before the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Lost In Albania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 111832P3