5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
A mix of history, culture and in-depth exploration of Albania’s communist past, this tour provides a comprehensive overview of Tirana, particularly for first-time visitors. Visit the National Theater of Opera and Ballet, National History Museum, House of Leaves, the Enver Hoxha Pyramid, the Clock Tower of Tirana, and several other notable landmarks. Lunch and a sampling of rakia—a strong Albanian alcoholic beverage—are included.
- Comprehensive tour of the capital city
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Lost In Albania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 111832P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaCategory