3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Albanian outdoors on this half-day hiking excursion to Dajti Mountain. With a local guide, take the Dajti Ekspres cable car to the upper station, then begin your trek to the highest point of the mountain accessible by foot. Make your way through pine, oak, and beech forests scattered with waterfalls, canyons, and other geological features. Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Bovilla and the nearby capital city of Tirana.
- Half-day hiking trip to Dajti Mountain
- Local tour guide
- Small groups—maximum of 15 travelers
- Entrance to park and cable car included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
9am - 1pm Monday, Wednesday - Sunday (Not available on Tuesdays)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This is a hiking tour, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dajti Ekspres
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 58820P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTiranaHiking - OhridHiking - PodgoricaHiking - BudvaCategory