3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ancient port city of Durres is Albania’s principal cruise port and just a 30-minute drive from Tirana. On this half-day tour, take in all the highlights, including the magnificent Roman amphitheatre and Venetian Tower, a walk around the Byzantine city walls, and a visit to the Durres Archaeological Museum.
- Discover the ancient Roman ruins of Durres
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Durres or those short on time
- Guided tour: learn more about Durres’ ancient history
- Entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointCulture Palace, Pallati i Kulturës, Rruga Bukuroshja e Durresit, Durrës, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10217P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaArchaeology Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory