3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation included: 2 nights
Breakfasts for two overnights
Wine/Raki/olive oil tasting during the first day
Cooking lessons & dinner in the castle of Kruja
Accommodation in Kruja for the first night
Slow food fine dinner on the second evening
Accommodation in the Agro-tourism farm for the second night
Wine tasting on the third day of the tour
Transport provided by the company
Professional tour guide
Entry tickets for the ‘’will be visited’’ sites
Hotel pick up in Tirana
Hotel drop off in Tirana
Entry/Admission - Kruja Castle
Lunches, Drinks & Snacks (apart from the ones mentioned in the included section)
Everything that is not mentioned in the included
* Tips are not a must in Albania or the Balkans
However, our recommendation is to tip the tour guide/driver 5 - 6 Euros per day/person
as an international practice to tip good service.
* Please note that prices are calculated on triple or quadruples room occupancy.
Double or single room occupancy is possible on extra charge.
The Triple/Quadruple room occupancy means you might share the room with other travellers
and/or the tour guide (whom could be males or females).
Double room occupancy is possible on 10 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Single room occupancy is possible on 20 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointChoose Balkans - Albania Tour Operator, Rruga Reshit Çollaku, Tirana, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour departs from Choose Balkans office at Rr. Reshit Çollaku. On request (at least 12 hours
before tour departure) we can pick you up at 10:00 am from your hotel in Tirana free of charge.
- Rinas Airport, Tirana Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
This experience is eligible for hotel pickup. Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to coordinate pickup details directly with your operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please note that due to rapid changes of the pandemic worldwide, measures and governmental restrictions on travel safety might change.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10132P57