10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
The UNESCO World Heritage site of Berat is renowned for its striking Ottoman architecture and unique tiered houses. On this tour, explore the historic neighborhoods of Mangalemi, Gorica, and Kala; admire landmarks including Berat Castle, King Mosque, and Gorica Bridge; and visit the Onufri Museum and National Ethnographic Museum.
- Comprehensive introduction to Berat for first-time visitors
- Guided tour: learn about Berat’s fascinating history and architecture
- Great-value tour: hotel pickup and entrance fees included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Tirana
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej 7, Tirana 1001, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and hats
- Comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10217P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory