9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
8-nights accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotels
Fuel for the vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
8 Full days Driver and Guide Fees, Food expenses and Accommodation
Anythings which is not mentioned in the Inclusions section
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
2: Palace of Culture, Sheshi Skënderbej, Tirana 1000, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Usually, we pick up Travellers from the airport or port. The guide will be waiting for you holding a sign that writes the name of our company (Enjoy). If there are other requests from customers for the location, our staff is flexible and the passenger will be informed in advance for all the details.
- Tirana International Airport, Rruga Regjimentit 33, Nikël Tirana, 1504, Albania
- Durres Port, Rruga Pavaresia 66, Durrës, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Travel & TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9-Day South of Albania Private Tour with Traditional Meals?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 9-Day South of Albania Private Tour with Traditional Meals?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9-Day South of Albania Private Tour with Traditional Meals?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 268285P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridHiking - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaHiking - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaCategory