4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This half-day walking tour of Tirana is a great choice for first-time visitors. Highlights include Skanderbeg Square, the Great Mosque of Tirana, the Clock Tower of Tirana, Enver Hoxha’s villa, and the remains of the Castle of Tirana. After the tour, enjoy lunch (not included) in one of the many restaurants near the tour’s end point.
- Walking tour of Tirana
- Local guide
- Learn the history of Albania's capital city
- Good choice for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tirana, Albania
Meeting point: in front of the National Museum.
Rruga Ismail Qemali Tiranë, Tiranë 1000, Albania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY START TOUR ALBANIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tirana Half Day Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tirana Half Day Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tirana Half Day Walking Tour
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory