2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
With limited time, this 2-hour walking tour will help you get your bearings in Tirana, taking in all the highlights of the Albanian capital. Learn the significance of historic landmarks such as the Skanderbeg’s Monument, the Pyramid, and the National Museum mosaics; learn about Tirana’s communist past as you stroll around the Blloku; and see sights including the Archaeological Museum, the Clock Tower, Ethem Bey Mosque, and the Presidential palace.
- Comprehensive introduction to Tirana for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures available
- Local guide: receive recommendations for where to eat, drink, or shop in the city
- Learn about Tirana’s communist history and modern regeneration
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Kulla e Sahatit e Tiranës, Tiranë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- OPERATED BY Albania Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34296P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaCity Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridCity Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaCity Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaCategory