4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Providing an excellent overview of Tirana, this is a good tour for first-time visitors. Visit the highlights of the city including Skanderbeg Square, the National History Museum, the Fortress of Justinian, Enver Hoxha Pyramid, the House of Leaves, Polytechnic University of Tirana, and more. Learn about Albania’s Communist past and how Tirana is a juxtaposition of old and new cultures.
- Half-day tour of Tirana
- Professional tour guide
- Some entrance fees included
- See the city's most notable landmarks and institutions
Saved to wishlist!
Optional activity costs
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Bulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit Nr. 4, Tiranë, Albania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Lost In Albania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaCategory