2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend two days hiking in and around Komani Lake and Valbona Valley with a local guide. Designed to offer a combination of pristine nature and fantastic views of the Albanian Alps, the tour blends physical activity with ample time to soak up the local culture. Meals and an experienced guide are part of the package.
- Two-day Albanan Alps hiking adventure
- Professional guide throughout the tour
- Meals and overnight accommodations included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
BB (Accommodation and Breakfast) for one overnight
Professional tour guide
Hotel pick up in Tirana
Hotel drop off in Tirana
Transport provided by the company from Tirana to Vau I Dejes
Local transport for the bumpy road from Vau I Dejes to Komani Lake
Ferry ticket Komani Lake to Fierza Dam
Local transport for the bumpy road from Fierza to Valbona
Old Bazaar in Gjakova (Kosovo during the return to Tirana)
Lunch, Dinner, Drinks & Snacks
Everything that is not mentioned in the included
* Tips are not a must in Albania or the Balkans
however, our recommendation is to tip the tour guide/driver 5 - 6 Euros per day/person
as an international practice to tip good service.
* Please note that prices are calculated on triple or quadruples room occupancy.
Double or single room occupancy is possible on extra charge.
The Triple/Quadruple room occupancy means you might share the room with other travellers
and/or the tour guide (whom could be males or females).
Double room occupancy is possible on 10 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Single room occupancy is possible on 20 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Departure & Return
Rruga Reshit Çollaku, Tirana 1000, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choose Balkans Incoming Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Komani Lake & Valbona Valley in two days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Komani Lake & Valbona Valley in two days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Komani Lake & Valbona Valley in two days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Komani Lake & Valbona Valley in two days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridOvernight Tours - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaOvernight Tours - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaOvernight Tours - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaCategory