Departure & Return
Walk up the large set of stairs that are across the street from the Taxation Dept. (green and white color scheme) and walk into the door underneath the Delicatesse sign. Please refer to the photos for more clarification :)
|Monday:||07:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||03:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Center for Culinary Education
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Traditional-Fusion Albanian and Mediterranean Dinner.