- Round-trip transfers from your Tokyo hotel are included
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver will take you around
- All tolls and fuel fees are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our Chauffeurs
- All our drivers are licensed professionals and speak both English and Japanese. With over 30 years of experience on Japan’s roads, they will ensure your journey is safe, convenient and enjoyable.
- Our Fleet
- All our vehicles are clean, modern and highly maintained. They are equipped with free Wifi routers so you can stay connected on the go!
- Luggage Allowance (Approximate)
- Hiace 9 Seater
- 9 Passengers / 9 Bags
- Hiace 13 Seater
- 13 Passengers / 0 Bags
- 11 Passengers / 4 Bags
- Alphard 7 Seater
- 7 Passengers / 6 Bags
- Sedan 4 Seater
- 4 Passengers / 4 Bags
- Maximum Tour Duration: 11 Hours (Additional charge for overtime: 3,000 JPY per hour, to be paid in cash on the day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dokotrip Co., Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Need to figure that in next time to avoid overtime charge." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews