To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover one of Toledo’s oldest monuments on this 1-hour guided tour of the Cathedral. Avoid the long lines and head straight into the church with your guide and dive into its rich history. Visit all the main attractions of the cathedral such as the jewels, the custody used in Corpus Christi, the choir, and the museum, which features some of the best paintings of El Greco.
- Explore the Cathedral of Toledo on a 1-hour guided tour
- Avoid the long lines with skip-the-line admission tickets
- See the jewels, the choir, and the cathedral museum
- Learn about the rich history of this ancient monument
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Armas, 17, 45001 Toledo, Spain
Return DetailsSanta Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo, Calle Cardenal Cisneros, 1, 45002 Toledo, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Reina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 47854P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursToledoHistorical Tours - MadridHistorical Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SalamancaCategory