3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to monuments are not included in the tour. That would be around 15 euros per person.
Departure & Return
Pl. Zocodover, s/n, 45001 Toledo, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toledo de la Mano
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Medieval Toledo with a Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Medieval Toledo with a Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Medieval Toledo with a Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Medieval Toledo with a Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToledoWalking Tours - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridHalf-day Tours - MadridWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory