3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soar silently over the city of Aranjuez as the sun comes up over the horizon during this half-day, hot air balloon ride. Take in aerial views of the palace and narrow streets at dawn and watch as the city wakes up and begins its day. Look out over the landscape as the balloon’s burner flares and the sky is streaked with color.
- Hot air balloon ride to watch the sunrise over Aranjuez
- Experience takeoff and landing in a hot air balloon
- See the city and landscape from above in an open-air basket
- Enjoy brunch and a glass of cava after the ride
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Hot-air balloon flight (1 hour)
HD tour video, photo and flight certificate
Brunch, water and 1 glass of cava
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Carr. de Cadiz, 10, 28300 Aranjuez, Madrid, Spain
Next to Hotel Mercedes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Comfortable closed walking shoes are highly recommended
- There is no seating available in the basket; passengers stand during the flight
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerotours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Aranjuez with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Aranjuez with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Aranjuez with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingToledoHot Air Balloon Rides - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridHalf-day Tours - MadridHot Air Balloon Rides - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaHot Air Balloon Rides - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory