Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Join a local guide and skip the hassle of navigating
- Stroll through Toledo to see historic landmarks
- Hear stories about artists and city residents
- Visit the Convento de los Carmelitas Descalzos
Departure & Return
The tour starts at 16.30 from the main square. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before check-in. The guide carries a white umbrella to be identified.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Paseo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.