- Romantic private helicopter tour over Toronto
- Breathtaking views of Toronto, the CN Tower and waterfront
- Two souvenir photographs are included to remember this special day
- Complimentary wine, chocolates and teddy bear (depending on option)
Departure & Return
Directions: Directions to Toronto City Airport Go to 1 Bathurst Street and board the ferry to the Toronto Island Airport. This boat is a quick 2 minute ride across the Gap, departing every 15 minutes. It is free to ride this ferry in either direction.
What To Expect
Begin this Toronto helicopter tour at the Toronto City Center Airport, located downtown, just minutes west of the shoreline from the CN Tower.
The Jewel flight is the showcase flight of downtown Toronto. This tour takes place at 2,000 feet (609 meters), covering nine miles (14 km). Marvel at the sights from this height and the distance that can be traveled without battling with the congested streets and traffic lights below. Discover Toronto by flying over the Canadian National Exhibition grounds in the west to the Don Valley Parkway in the east; and from the Lake Shore in the south up to Bloor Street in the north. This flight includes two framed photographs to commemorate the trip.
The Interlude flight features the same highlights as the Jewel with some extra niceties. In addition to the two framed photographs, enjoy wine and chocolates, dessert wine glasses, a souvenir teddy bear and two souvenir helicopter toys. The flight travels farther west to Humber Bay and High Park, then north to St. Clair Avenue and east to Casa Loma before heading back downtown — covering 14 miles (23 km).
What a perfect way to celebrate a special day. Thoughtful. Classy. Romantic.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a spacious helicopter
- A minimum and maximum of 2 people per booking. You must make your booking for 2 passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limits are in effect. No Passenger may weigh more than 260 lbs and the entire group for each flight cannot exceed 600 lbs combined weight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms