Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet at the bike shop Xtreme Bike in Malcesine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes are not included: communicate us for rent, fully e- bike to pay at the meeting point (€ 50 per bike)
- The path is medium level: you should have some fatigue resistance
- Appropriate, sporty or otherwise comfortable clothing is required
- bring water bottle or bottle
- Communicate if you have your own bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms