To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a hospitable introduction to Trieste’s culinary culture when you book a private dinner hosted by a local cook. Part of the Ceserina community—a network of over 1,000 home cooks across Italy, each of whom has been certified for their commitment to traditional, high-quality cooking—your host will be matched with you based on your schedule and preferences, and will prepare a 4-course meal, complete with wine and drinks pairings.
- Feel like a local when you dine with a Ceserina certified home cook
- Indulge in a gourmet, 4-course meal, featuring seasonal, authentic dishes
- Enjoy a welcome aperitivo and wine pairings throughout your meal
- This private experience is tailored to your schedule and preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Aperitivo with sparkling wine and nibbles
Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch in your accommodation
Beverages (water and wines)
Kitchen clean up
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrieste, Trieste, Province of Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process and the detailed description of the kitchen and dining area.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P438