5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
Ticket for the cave
Up to date comfortable air conditioned people`s carrier/van for up to 8 persons
English speaking driver/ escort
Complimentary bottle of water
Food is not included. Upon request we can make a reservation in a authentic family run restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise passenger terminal in Trieste
Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
Please be ready and waiting at the pickup location 10 minutes prior your scheduled pickup time.
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location
- Trieste 411, Via Martiri della Libertà, 7, 34134 Trieste TS, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All participants under the age of 21 must have at least one adult in the group
- Pickup is available from any location within Trieste city limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- Please provide your ship name and disembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The cave tour is always provided in English.
- Small group goes for the time of transportation only (up to 8). Since the caves are under national protection you will join a larger group guided by a local cave guide
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS AROUND 10 degrees Celsious or 50 degrees Fahrenheit ALL YEAR ROUND SO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. (SPORT SHOES AND A JACKET)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- Please be aware that the cave part includes around 350 stairs alltogether so the difficulty level is 3.5 out of 5.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Trieste- with options?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Trieste- with options?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Trieste- with options?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Trieste- with options?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Trieste- with options
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTriesteShore Excursions - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaBus Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaPorts of Call Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaHistorical Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaHalf-day Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaShore Excursions - KoperBus Tours - KoperPorts of Call Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperShore Excursions - PiranBus Tours - PiranPorts of Call Tours - PiranHistorical Tours - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranCategory