9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional skipper (English language)
Bottled water on boat
Full safety equipment on boat
Departure & Return
Obala bana Berislavića 23 , Obala bana Berislavića 23, 21220, Trogir, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Near fort Karmelengo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serius back problem
- Not recommended for children under 2 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adriatica Tour ( Blue Lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adriatica Tour ( Blue Lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adriatica Tour ( Blue Lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Adriatica Tour ( Blue Lagoon and Solta) from Trogir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTrogirWater Tours - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaCategory