- Full-day Blue Cave and Hvar tour from Trogir
- Zoom through the Dalmatian Archipelago by speedboat
- Visit sites of interest including Biševo Island and coastal Komiža
- Discover top natural attractions such as the Blue Cave and Stiniva Bay
- Relax, swim, and sunbathe at your leisure around Vis Island
- Explore Croatian history and heritage on Hvar Island
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Trogir
Departure & Return
Departure PointObala bana Berislavića 23, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Trogir promenade, in front of Kamerlengo fortress
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayer Charter
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Blue Cave and Hvar Tour from Trogir.