5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional skipper (English language)
Bottled water on boat
Full safety equipment on boat
Lunch and drinks on islands
Departure & Return
Departure PointObala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Front of fort Karmelengo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serius back problems
- Not recommended for children under 2 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day relaxing private boat tour (Blue lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day relaxing private boat tour (Blue lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day relaxing private boat tour (Blue lagoon and Solta) from Trogir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day relaxing private boat tour (Blue lagoon and Solta) from Trogir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirHop on Hop Off - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaCategory