Are you interested in?
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Skradinski Buk, Ulica Burinovac bb, 22222, Skradin, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet up in the Skradinski Buk Hotel in Skradin, or we can pick you up at the airport, ferry port, bus or train station in Zadar or Split. Please contact us for further info.
*Please note that pick-ups after 18h on arrival day are charged 30€ per person
- Zadar Airport, Ulica I/2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, Croatia
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raftrek Adventure Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Multi-Day Rivers by the Sea Tour.