- Full-Day Private Hvar, Vis, and Blue Cave boat cruise from Split
- Sail along Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast and enjoy spectacular ocean views
- See natural wonders including the Blue Cave and the Green Cave
- Head ashore to explore Hvar Island and Vis Island
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling around Stiniva Bay and Pakleni Island
- This private tour ensures a personalized experience and can be customized to your interests
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Trogir is in front of Kamerlengo fortress. 7:00AM
Meeting point in Split is on top/end of Matejuska pier under Croatian flag(Split flag) 7:30AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pricing is per boat. Depending on option chosen, max is either 6 or 10 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mayer Charter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews