Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose a full-day or half-day excursion in the Aspromonte National Park
- An official park guide to visit the huge area without getting lost
- Round-trip transfers to the park from Marina di Gioiosa Jonica
- Picnic lunch featuring traditional Calabrian products
Departure & Return
Travelers can find the Megale Hellas Diving Center in a road of the promenade (via C. Colombo 2° traversa n° 1/b) of Marina di Gioiosa Ionica. There's a light blue signboard "MEGALE HELLAS" on the left side of the road, coming from the promenade.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable, with sneakers or trekking shoes and little hat.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Megale Hellas Diving Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff